E12: Winning the War for Talent with Chris Czarnik
In this episode, GoldenLink founders Karri Bedor and Kristin Steede welcome guest Chris Czarnik to the show. Chris is an award-winning international speaker and author who has spent the last 20 years figuring out why people leave certain jobs and what makes them stay. Listen in as Chris talks about his third book, Winning the War for Talent, and why recruiting, retaining, and developing the talent your business needs to survive and thrive is important.
After this podcast, reflect on the following questions.
If you are the talent:
- Are you in the right career? If so, how do you know?
- How well do you understand your personality type and why it makes you a great fit for the work you do?
BONUS If you don't know your personality type take the free test here: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
If you are recruiting for talent:
- Do you know the costs associated with turnover?
- Do you have personas built to help you identify your ideal candidates?
- Do you have a long-term strategy in place to address the talent needs of your business?
Want to get in touch with Chris Czarnik? Here is how!
GoldenLink is on a mission to open doors through open minds. Learn more about GoldenLink and how we can help you grow your business by visiting mygoldenlink.com.